Working for your company's future
Here at Eve Accountants, we understand how challenging it can be to manage a business, maintain a profit and meet deadlines. That’s why we have developed an accountancy solution to remove the burden of company accounts.
What are company accounts?
Limited companies (registered with Companies House) are required to file three main pieces of paperwork during the financial year:
- Balance sheet – a financial statement that will give you an insight into your business’s assets, liabilities and shareholder’s equity – indicating the financial health of your company.
- Profit and loss statement – provides a more detailed overview of the performance of your business, outlining the total revenue and expenses throughout the past 12 months.
- Cash flow statement – explains cash movements in and out of the business over the preceding year. This includes the money that comes from goods and services, the cost of manufacturing, the amount spent on capital expenditure (e.g. new equipment) and cash raised from selling stock.
All limited companies have various legal responsibilities when it comes to company accounts and there are fines and penalties for getting things wrong – often simple avoidable things such as late filing.
Let us help
If you’ve recently started your own business or don’t have much of a financial background, understanding your company accounts can seem pretty daunting. But this needn’t be the case as Eve Accountants is here to support you every step of the way.
Our service is designed to ensure that you always stay on top of your reporting, tax and accountancy commitments. And our limited company accountants will:
- send you timely reminders for deadlines
- ensure that your company is compliant
- make you aware of the current legislation that may affect your business
To find out more about the services we provide and how our company accountants can help you, give us a call on . Alternatively, you can email email@example.com or fill out the enquiry form, and we’ll be in touch soon.
Request your free call back from one of the experts at EVE Accountants. Fill in your details below and we will be in touch!