A full range of services for Birmingham businesses
We understand that no two businesses are the same. Some will need support to help grow their business – including everything from accountancy and bookkeeping, right the way through to VAT, tax returns and auditing – whilst others will require a bespoke service. That’s why, despite not being accountants in Birmingham, we are flexible and offer a comprehensive range of services for small start-up businesses, established corporations, and everyone in between.
Don’t have time to look over your books and to check your accounts daily? Having an accountancy firm in Birmingham (or anywhere else) onboard can certainly be beneficial. Similarly, if you’re confused about VAT, it’s a good idea to talk to a chartered accountant who is clued up in this area so they can best advise you on how to make VAT work for your company.
There’s bound to be many accountants in Birmingham, all promising to provide a personalised service, but few compare to our team here at Eve Accountants. It doesn’t matter where in the UK you are based, we will provide you with your very own point of contact and 24/7 access via our app. And we are always on hand to help – whether it be to provide advice over the phone, responding to a query via email or scheduling a video call.
If tax is your downfall, or you don’t know much about self-assessment tax returns, most tax advisors in Birmingham should be able to help. However, for just £129, we can take care of your self-assessment – saving you the trouble.
Book a free consultation today
At Eve Accountants, we like to see ourselves as an extension of your team. We promise to support you every step of the way – whether it be offering free advice or lending a hand with auditing, company accounts, payroll or bookkeeping in Birmingham. We can even provide mentoring to help your business to thrive.
If you’d like to know more about the services we provide for businesses in Birmingham, please feel free to get in touch. We can arrange a meeting – face-to-face – at either our office or your premises, depending on what suits you best. Or, if you prefer, you can call us on or fill in the online enquiry form for free advice.
Request your free call back from one of the experts at EVE Accountants. Fill in your details below and we will be in touch!
Frequently Asked Questions
How can an accountant benefit my business in Birmingham?
Hiring an accountant in Birmingham may seem like an unnecessary expense – or something that your business cannot afford – but this isn’t the case.
As a new startup, you might be struggling to find the time to operate your business and manage your finances. And let’s face it, without time, you’re not going to be able to move forward, expand and rival your competitors.
However, a good accountant can:
• Save you time – accounting tasks, such as bookkeeping, recording receipts, filing tax returns and setting financial targets, are imperative to business success and stability – but they are also time-consuming.
• Save you money – it’s an accountants job to keep themselves clued up on the financial well-being of a business – identifying where money is being unnecessarily spent. As a result of this, they can help you to keep your costs down.
• Help you to grow your business – using a reputable accountancy firm in Birmingham is a great idea if you want to grow as a company. They can assist you in making important decisions, identifying issues and ensuring that they are resolved quickly and efficiently before they put a drain on your finances.
• Reduce tax worries – aside from submitting forms and crunching numbers, accountants are tax experts. They can help you to avoid penalties and fines by making sure you keep on top of deadlines, and they reduce the burden by dealing with Companies House and HMRC on your behalf.
What should I look for when choosing an accountant?
The right accountant will become a trusted partner. They are someone you can depend on; who offers advice and guidance as your business grows.
There are many accountants in Birmingham and – although it’s great to have a choice – knowing which to choose can be easier said than done. That’s why you shouldn’t rush your decision when selecting an accountant.
To help you make the best choice, here are just a few things to look out for:
• Registered with a professional body
• Ideally worked in your industry before
• Approachable and wants to help take your business to the next level
• Knowledgeable and up to date with the latest rules and regulations
• A plethora of services in addition to business accounts (i.e. Bookkeeping, payroll, auditing, tax returns, etc.)
• Readily available to take your call, respond to your email or meet face-to-face
• Competitive rates
Strictly speaking, Eve Accountants is not an accountancy firm in Birmingham but, we tick all of these boxes and, we regularly work with clients in this area. So, why not get in touch?
How much does it cost to hire an accountant?
The simple answer is it depends on the accountancy firm in Birmingham.
While most have experience in abundance and provide a variety of different services to accommodate small business, their fees can vary significantly.
Often, the size of your business, the scale of your activities and the services you need can impact the price you will pay for an accountant in Birmingham. However, here at Eve Accountants, we pride ourselves on offering some of the most competitive prices around.
What’s more, we offer a free initial consultation so we can establish exactly what it is you need – and which of our services/packages suit your requirements best – before offering a fair price.